Model HXTE4 Pool Cue
- Joint 5/16x18
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- HXT Low Deflection shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection
- Kamui Black Soft Tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- 1” HXT High-tech low deflection ferrule with special lightweight polymer core
- Solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap
100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
Players cues and shafts are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness.
Turned and Dried Seven Times
Each blank is turned seven times while the wood is curing to prevent warping. We also treat the wood with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects it from atmospheric changes. We then apply a proprietary epoxy finish that seals the pores in the wood, protecting the cue even further from moisture and warping.
Exotic Hardwood Butts
Exotic and hard woods used in Players Cues include: Cocobola, Walnut, Purple Heart, American Birds-eye and Straight Grain Maple.
A Variety of Designs
We know what players want. Players Cues not only offers traditional and modern designs with genuine handcrafted inlays, we also make cues with high-quality graphic designs in the colors, patterns and styles your customers demand.
A Variety of Wraps
Players cues feature wraps in: genuine double-pressed Irish linen for a smooth feel; simulated wraps for a smooth stroke; high-tech Isoprene for just the right grip; leatherette for value-prices without sacrificing style; genuine leather for a touch of class; suede for a soft feel; and our new full-length leather wrapped cues for style that’s unmatched on the market.
High-Gloss Super UV Finish + French Cue Wax and a Pro Taper
The high-gloss “super finish” on a Players cue provides an armor coating that protects from fading and chipping. We give each Players shaft a professional taper and treat it with a special French cue wax, allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
Special High-Impact Ferrule
The high-impact ferrule on a Players cue is so durable that it carries a lifetime guarantee against chipping or cracking.
Mz Multi-Zone Grip Technology - Sport models feature this super comfortable grip that won’t slip in your hands like others, giving you intense traction and stability to keep even your most powerful break smooth and the ball right where you want it
- Zone 1: Super traction to help prevent inconsistent hand torque
- Zone 2: Smooth contour combined with light traction for a lighter feel
- Zone 3: Uniform sweat channels for increased comfort and stability
- Acid Burn Joint and Butt Cap - Sport models feature an acid burned joint and butt cap colored to match the wrap detailing.